DSSSB OARS Recruitment 2013 Online Application Forms & Apply Online – dsssbonline.nic.in
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is inviting Online Application Registration System (OARS) for Recruitment to the 671 posts of Laboratory Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant, Armourer, Matron, Warder & Assistant Superintendent on its official website at dsssbonline.nic.in. Interested candidates those who want to apply for these above said posts recruitment 2013, they can kindly read the whole article for more information.
Examination Fees: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only)
- The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through challan to be deposited in State Bank of India. Challan will be generated online (please see instructions for filling online application). Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure: The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test wherever applicable as given below:
Examination Scheme (Post code 24/13 to 38/13) DSSSB will conduct One Tier Examination as per examination scheme given in Annexure.
- One Tier Examinations (T): For post codes 24/13 to 35/13.
- One Tier Examinations (G): For post codes 36/13, 37/13 & 38/13.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply online using the links given below. Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instructions of which are available at the above mentioned site. The time cap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes. Before start filling up of online application, the candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such manner that each file should not exceed 100 KB.
However, it must not be less than 25 KB in size for the photograph and 10 KB for the signature (also see guidelines for uploading photograph and signature image). The online application form can be filled upto the last date of Advertisement for the post after which the link will be disabled. Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications for one post.
However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respect. In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the DSSSB. The earlier application shall stand rejected and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.